• May 22nd to May 31st: Breaks, suspensions, direction and engine adjustments
• All week ends in June: Training in race tracks
• June 2nd: Vintage race on the F1 circuit of Mexico. Panamita will participate in order to train and to tickle Porsches and Mustangs in the bends
• June 6th: Driving test in one stage of the race (Chapa de Mota) with F1 journalists (from Europe and Latin America) to promote the Carrera Panamericana (Panamita was selected to represent the spirit of a the legendary race together with other professionals.)
• June 17th: Afternoon event « Panamita & Friends » with the association https://www.amanc.org helping children who are having cancer.
• June 24th: Afternoon event « Panamita & Friends » with the association https://www.nph-mexico.org which gives home to orphans, abandoned children or to those with extreme poverty, from all parts of Mexico.
Read more on
Last Tuesday, April 18th, the regional edition of Ouest France published an article about the story of Panamita and our project, the Panamita Racing. This was the first, but hopefully not the last…
Last weekend Olivier could finally try Panamita for the first time on the road, to check the motor, the breaks, and how she behaves on the road. There are still some small adjustments to make, but in general the results seems to be encouraging. Coming back soon…